The future is filled with disruption. But pending disruptions are taking on new forms. This is the tipping point for Gartner's keynote about top strategic predictions for 2019 and beyond, live from Barcelona.
In essence, here is a selection for you of the most relevant insights from Gartner Symposium/ITxpo.
- AI evolves into augmented intelligence and is affecting human lives as the presence of technical skills is slowly increasing within organizations.
- People-oriented cultures resist the dehumanization of the individual, and as a result, culture and privacy become more and more connected.
- Processes become products, and markets consolidate as customers continue to adopt new technologies.
- As a result, all organizations have explore AI steadily, and both develop and supplement AI skills with AI automation technologies provided by expert vendors in the different fields (i.e. digital customer experience.
- Acting more and more with a systemic vision, organization have to learn how to introduce products based on internal processes and data by leveraging the cloud and ecosystems of digital giants.